Do you wish you had more presentation impact? With audiences hanging on your every word?
Are you a professional trainer or speaker who wishes they could increase the effectiveness of their presentations?
Do you have to present at work? In social settings? Or at special events?
Presenting With Impact
Learn the secrets of high impact presentations so you can make your message really stick.
Overcome presentation nerves so you can speak publicly with confidence, ease and clarity.
Sequence Is Key
Learn to sequence information in a way that makes in memorable and get an audience resonating agreement.
Building rapport with the audience, dealing with hecklers, using visual aids, arranging the room… it’s all covered.
Who is this training for?
Whether at work, socially or simply for special events (wedding speeches etc) This training is for anyone who finds themselves having to present and wishes they could improve their skill set.
So ask yourself the following questions?
- Do you get nervous speaking in front of people?
- Do you cling to powerpoint and get flustered if someone asks you a question out of sequence?
- Do you wish people really remembered what you spoke about?
- Do you wish you were a “natural” presenter who found it easy to speak in public?
- Do you wish you had more impact?
- Would you like the audience to hang on your every word?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above then this training is for you!
What does Howard cover?
- How to overcome public speaking nerves!
- Breathing techniques to help stay in control
- How to avoid using powerpoint as a crutch.
- How to sequence information so that people actually remember it.
- How to manage an audience and keep them in the right state.
- How to deal with hecklers.
- Managing your time effectively.
- How to create impact.
- Learn the 10 key principles to successful presentation skills.
- Enhance your charisma
- Verbal and Non-Verbal patterns of influence
- Plus much MoRE…
How Do I Get Access To These Presentation Skills?
Howard has been into 100’s of different organisations and therefore, understands how to customise training to specifically match your needs. Prior to any training we will discuss any industry specific nuances so that it “hits the spot!”
The training is flexible and Howard is just as comfortable presenting interactive in-house workshops to small numbers of people as he is presenting to audiences of 250 plus.
Howard can work with people on a 1-2-1 basis helping people overcome the specific issues that hold them back. The focus of this coaching is to help people go from “knowing” about the skills to actually “doing” the skills, so that they can present with ease whenever they need.
You can experience Howard live at various events around the country. These events are not only useful as a way of learning Presentation Skills but it provides a real opportunity to put the new skills into action (you get a chance to present to the audience)! Keep checking the website for dates and details or click here to sign up to Howard’s newsletter and be the first to find out about new events.
Howard's Training Style
Howard’s goal is not simply to talk at people giving them theory… it is to give people a host of tools that they can begin to use immediately following the training. You will not only enjoy the training but the interactive, informative and practical approach will get you presenting with ease before you know it!
What Are People Saying?
Whilst I would never say I was phobic of public speaking, I was certainly not confident in front an audience. I suffered from “death by powerpoint”syndrome! Howard’s training has changed the way I think about presentation skills. I now not only feel confident speaking in front of people but I seem to get great feedback and I feel as though the room is hanging on my every word!R Jones