About Howard & CreatingMoRE
Howard Cooper – Rapid Change Therapist
For the last 12 years Howard has studied a wide array of cutting edge psychological techniques. This enables him to draw from a broad spectrum of behavioural change methods including NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Hypnosis, TFT (Thought Field Therapy) and Design Human Engineering.
As he doesn’t just work with any one particular methodology, Howard now refers to himself as a Rapid Change Therapist. In fact, it is his ability to combine and cherry pick the very best techniques from these differing fields that enables him to powerfully help people to rapidly Create MoRE happiness, wealth and abundance in their lives and give them the strategies to overcome the limitations that previously held them back.
Having worked as a leading business consultant, sales trainer and customer service expert helping professional service organisations to fulfil their full potential, Howard Cooper has a unique ability to combine cutting edge psychological techniques with a pragmatic and down to earth commercial mindset to help your business to Create MoRE success.
Howard At A Glance
- Master Practitioner & Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Thought Field Therapist – TFTdx
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (GQHP)
- Design Human Engineer
- Lead Therapist on Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Without Fear Course
- 8 years as a Business & Marketing Consultant
- Trained 1000s of business people better communication skills for increased success
- Previous Director of Training & Customer Services for a major high street brand.
- Previous Training & Operations Manager at a top B2B call centre
- Trained directly with the Co-Founder of NLP (Dr. Richard Bandler)
- Assisted Paul McKenna on many training courses
- Plus More…
What's Creating MoRE all about?
“Sometimes feeling OK is just not good enough!”
Where will Howard help me to CreateMoRE personal freedom?
When it comes to face to face change work, Howard understands that setting is important.
Howard only uses professional consultation rooms within well established clinics so that you can feel completely at ease in your surroundings.
You can book to see Howard in:
- Harley Street
- Mill Hill